My author recently found a list of her 2020 intentions (penned in early December), which have helped her see more clearly both the year and the hour ahead. It's helped me, Anna McGrory, the lead character in my author's half-penned trilogy, to understand her and her writing habits more clearly. I've asked her to post her list here, in case it may help someone else with their own daily struggles to keep to their chosen path:
- To accept the wonderful life I have as my right and what I deserve.
- To realize myself as a good and loving person.
- To wrap myself in a hug when I am feeling exhausted, low, or otherwise unwell.
- To take one day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time.
- To begin again to write when and as often as I can, after I have helped to set-up our new home, on days I am feeling able to do so, heading into the new year with this intent.
- To support my husband, including beginning again to attract money into our household budget.
- To meditate.
- To hear my Guides, the Chief who protects us and our home, my Divine Divas, my Guardian Angel, my Higher Self, and those who reach out to me with good intent.
- To think of others more, and to let them know.