- To accept the wonderful life I have as my right and what I deserve.
- To realize myself as a good and loving person.
- To wrap myself in a hug when I am feeling exhausted, low, or otherwise unwell.
- To take one day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time.
- To begin again to write when and as often as I can, after I have helped to set-up our new home, on days I am feeling able to do so, heading into the new year with this intent.
- To support my husband, including beginning again to attract money into our household budget.
- To meditate.
- To hear my Guides, the Chief who protects us and our home, my Divine Divas, my Guardian Angel, my Higher Self, and those who reach out to me with good intent.
- To think of others more, and to let them know.