- Friday, April 26, 8 am to 5 pm, Augusta Civic Center, Augusta, Maine, Community Partner and Exhibitor at "Empowering the Patient," The Fifth Annual Midcoast Lyme Disease Support & Education Conference
- Sunday, May 5, 2 p.m., reading and discussion again with Dana and Dr. Lynn Durand at MainStreet BookEnds, Warner, NH
- Dates & Times TBA, readings and signings, Sherman's Maine Coast Book Shops--all six locations!--Bar Harbor, Boothbay Harbor, Camden, Damariscotta, Freeport, and Portland, Maine
- Date & Time TBA, reading, Cliff Island Library, Cliff Island, Maine
- Date, Time & Details TBA, discussion, possibly following a book of the month group read, Pillsbury Free Library, Warner, NH
- Thank you to all 40 participants who turned out Thursday, March 28 at 6 p.m., to join the discussion with Dana and Dr. Lynn Durand, Lyme Literate Medical Doctor (LLMD), of Concord Hospital's Family Tree Health Care, at Gibson's Bookstore, in Concord, NH.
- Thank you to all who left their cozy homes and the Patriots' game to join me at the library! Enjoyed a great discussion. Sunday, Jan. 13, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m., reading, Sundays at the Library, Tucker Free Library, Henniker, NH (Photo above of that discussion; the picture can also be found via my Instagram account.)
- Thank you to all who stopped by both locations on launch day! We sold out at Gibson's and we enjoyed a deep discussion about Lyme at MainStreet BookEnds. (Thursday, Dec. 13, Release Date Pop-Ups: Noon at Gibson's Bookstore, South Main Street, Concord, NH, and 3:00 at MainStreet BookEnds, Warner, NH - I brought free swag for all who stopped by to purchase the book at each location.)