- Thursday, Oct. 17, 7 p.m., reading and discussion with Dana and Dr. Lynn Durand, LLMD*, at Kelley Library, Salem, NH (NOTE: Due to a conflict, Dr. Durand will not be joining us this evening. However, we are honored to be joined by David Hunter, Chair of the Bedford, NH, Lyme Disease Council.)
- Private speaking engagement, Dulye Leadership Experience Gen Now Retreat, Nov. 1-3, Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- What a wonderful time we all had at Tracy Memorial Library in New London, NH--An Evening with Eight Local Authors! Thank you to the Friends of the Tracy Memorial Library for sponsoring the event. I am honored to have read among such great authors.
- Thank you to all who stopped in at Sherman's Book & Stationery to chat about Lyme disease and loved ones and friends they know who are also suffering from years of misdiagnoses and callous comments from caregivers. Thank you to the staff at Sherman's for making me feel welcome and comfortable!
- Thank you to all who joined us on the porch of the CIA Hall with its shade and cool breezes, plus the impressive and scary display of ticks courtesy of some of the kids on Cliff Island. We enjoyed a fantastic conversation and heard way too many horror stories of Tick Born Diseases (TBDs) and Lyme Disease. Residents and visitors to the island are reminded to mention to their doctor that they were in Maine so tests for Lyme and other TBDs can be done if necessary. Thank you to the Cliff Island Library and Cliff Island's ACE Program for hosting me, and even providing shelter so my husband and our Old Danish Pointer could join us. Thanks also to the Cliff Island Store & Cafe for carrying my book.
- Thank you to the crowd who showed up Sunday, May 5, for the reading and discussion with Dr. Lynn Durand, LLMD*, and me at MainStreet BookEnds, in Warner, NH! It was an hour and a half of great Q&As, followed by a smaller book group discussion in which I had an opportunity to talk without fear of spoilers since the readers had finished my book. What an absolute treat! Thank you, readers!!!
- Thank you to all who stopped by my booth to chat on Friday, April 26, at the Augusta Civic Center, in Maine, where I was a Community Partner and Exhibitor at "Empowering the Patient," The Fifth Annual Midcoast Lyme Disease Support & Education Conference. See you at next year's conference!
- Thank you to all 40 participants who turned out Thursday, March 28 at 6 p.m., to join the discussion with Dana and Dr. Lynn Durand, Lyme Literate Medical Doctor (LLMD), of Concord Hospital's Family Tree Health Care, at Gibson's Bookstore, in Concord, NH.
- Thank you to all who left their cozy homes and the Patriots' game to join me at the library! Enjoyed a great discussion. Sunday, Jan. 13, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m., reading, Sundays at the Library, Tucker Free Library, Henniker, NH (Photo above of that discussion; the picture can also be found via my Instagram account.)
- Thank you to all who stopped by both locations on launch day! We sold out at Gibson's and we enjoyed a deep discussion about Lyme at MainStreet BookEnds. (Thursday, Dec. 13, Release Date Pop-Ups: Noon at Gibson's Bookstore, South Main Street, Concord, NH, and 3:00 at MainStreet BookEnds, Warner, NH - I brought free swag for all who stopped by to purchase the book at each location.)
*LLMD = Lyme Literate Medical Doctor; LLMD's are physicians designated by the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS), a non-profit medical society that educates medical professionals about Lyme and associated diseases.