- Weekend of July 19, reading & discussion hosted by the Cliff Island Library and the Cliff Island Association (CIA). We'll be meeting in the CIA Hall; exact time and day to be announced via the island bulletin boards. Cliff Island, Maine, is accessible via Casco Bay Lines, water taxi, and your own boat, if you have it!
- Dates & Times TBA, readings and signings, Sherman's Maine Coast Book Shops--all six locations!--Bar Harbor, Boothbay Harbor, Camden, Damariscotta, Freeport, and Portland, Maine
- Thank you to the crowd who showed up Sunday, May 5, for the reading and discussion with Dr. Lynn Durand, LLMD*, and me at MainStreet BookEnds, in Warner, NH! It was an hour and a half of great Q&As, followed by a smaller book group discussion in which I had an opportunity to talk without fear of spoilers since the readers had finished my book. What an absolute treat! Thank you, readers!!!
- Thank you to all who stopped by my booth to chat on Friday, April 26, at the Augusta Civic Center, in Maine, where I was a Community Partner and Exhibitor at "Empowering the Patient," The Fifth Annual Midcoast Lyme Disease Support & Education Conference. See you at next year's conference!
- Thank you to all 40 participants who turned out Thursday, March 28 at 6 p.m., to join the discussion with Dana and Dr. Lynn Durand, Lyme Literate Medical Doctor (LLMD), of Concord Hospital's Family Tree Health Care, at Gibson's Bookstore, in Concord, NH.
- Thank you to all who left their cozy homes and the Patriots' game to join me at the library! Enjoyed a great discussion. Sunday, Jan. 13, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m., reading, Sundays at the Library, Tucker Free Library, Henniker, NH (Photo above of that discussion; the picture can also be found via my Instagram account.)
- Thank you to all who stopped by both locations on launch day! We sold out at Gibson's and we enjoyed a deep discussion about Lyme at MainStreet BookEnds. (Thursday, Dec. 13, Release Date Pop-Ups: Noon at Gibson's Bookstore, South Main Street, Concord, NH, and 3:00 at MainStreet BookEnds, Warner, NH - I brought free swag for all who stopped by to purchase the book at each location.)
*LLMD = Lyme Literate Medical Doctor; LLMD's are physicians designated by the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS), a non-profit medical society that educates medical professionals about Lyme and associated diseases.